Solved

AP Import - invoice entries import with no cash account for certain branches

• 20 December 2021
  • 4 replies

We normally process a single AP import containing payments for multiple branch IDs. 

Prior to our upgrade to 2021 R1, all invoice entries would import with the appropriate cash account regardless of the branch we are in. After our upgrade, it seems the only cash accounts populating are those that are linked to the branch we are in while processing the import.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

If so, can you please advise me on the best way to fix this?

Thank you!

Sondra

icon

Best answer by solivera44 20 December 2021, 19:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @solivera44 

Please note the cash accounts that are not getting imported and check if the option ‘Restrict visibility by branch’ is selected on Cash account profile. This setting should not have got impacted at the time of upgrade. I cannot think of any other reason why the cash accounts are not getting updated on the documents imported.

Regards,

Hi @vkumar,

Thanks for the quick response.

All cash accounts were originally set up with the ‘restrict visibility...’ option, but I deselected that button and the imports are now pulling in the corresponding cash accounts for all entities. This is strange considering the accounts were always set with the restriction…..

In any event - this change seems to work.

thanks again for your help!

Sondra

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@solivera44, you are most welcome.

Regards,

Is there a way to keep the ‘restrict visibility with branch’ option in the cash accounts so that when manual 1 by 1 items are being created, you only populate cash accounts related to the branch you are currently in but still be able to work around/be able to import by scenario to various cash accounts and not have it error out because of the ‘restrict visibility with branch’?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved