Solved

STAT Ledger defaults on the Budget Form (GL302010)

• 30 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

On the Budget Form the Stat Ledger is defaulting in the LEDGER field.  When I run the Budget Import Scenario the first branch gets imported to the budget ledger but the following branches go to the statistical ledger.  I have hard coded the ledger on the import scenario and I have tried mapping the field.

I think the issue with the default ledger being incorrect is causing the incorrect import results.

Has anyone else experience this?

Thanks

Coleen

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 30 June 2021, 20:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Colleen,

Could you share a screenshot of the Ledgers page in Acumatica? Is the type set correctly for all your ledgers? The Budgets screen should *not* let you pick a statistical ledger.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Gabriel

Here is a screenshot of the Ledger config

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I looked at the source code, and I see that it defaults based on the first ledger of type Budget listed in the Ledgers tab of the company -- I don’t see how a statistical ledger can be selected. I would suggest opening a support ticket with Acumatica to have this investigated...

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank Gabriel I will open a support case.

As always, I appreciate the assistance.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved