Solved

Restricted Account not appearing on Financial Report

• 11 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have just modified a Row Set for Financial Report but the value it returns when running the report is zero. It is also not printing Code, Description, just Description.

I think the account is restricted but I need to be able to overcome this. Any ideas?

Does anybody have any ideas please?

Thanks in advance.

Barbara

icon

Best answer by BarbaraPietersen23 13 March 2024, 09:00

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Un-check the box in Report Definitions to include all accounts regardless of restrictions:

If this change doesn’t correct the balance on the financial report, compare your financial report to Finance → Trial Balance report. Check to make sure the balance you expect is posted to the same Banch, same financial Period, correct Account and Subaccount that is being shown on the financial report. Check that status of the Batches are Posted.

Let us know how it works out!

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for your prompt response. Report Definitions box unticked. All the other balances from this company/ branch are included in the report. Just this one missing.

I have checked that the Account Group is active and so is the account, although it is marked as Secure.

Very confusing,

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks to all who attempted to help. I resolved the issue by using the account number instead of the Account Class. I still have no idea why this happened, but at least my report works.

If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful to hear them.

Regards

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved