Solved

RAMP Integration - Possibly with Bank Feeds?

• 6 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Has anyone seen an integration with Ramp (www.ramp.com) for Acumatica? 

I’ve seen an uptick in prospects looking for an integration with Ramp. This system looks to be what many start-ups are using for issuing Corporate Cards to employees.

I’ve heard some people say that Ramp works with Plaid but I can’t find anything supporting that. 

icon

Best answer by ashtonwilliams96 9 November 2023, 20:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Ramp is one of, if not the, best corporate card solution out there. I would love to see an integration with Acumatica. Their integration with Net Suite is impressive.

Userlevel 1

Is there anything new on this topic? Would love to see an integration here. Clients love the functionality of Ramp and would rather continue to use that and feed it over. 

Just met with Ramp and went over their integration process.  They used us for insight to how we are currently processing card usage and reconciliations.  I would be interested with keeping in touch with others regarding the implementation of Ramp integration.

Ramp indicated that they sent invitations out to approx 100 Acumatica users to get their involvement.

The following was received on Jan 30.

Hi,

My name is Courtney and I work on UX research at Ramp. Our product team is looking into building an integration with Acumatica, so I wanted to see if you were using Acumatica as your accounting system.

If you are, would you be interested in chatting with the team who is exploring the integration? We'd love to get your feedback if this integration would be useful, and how we should go about building it.

You can sign up for a time that works well for you here: https://calendly.com/mvickersramp/30min

Has there been any progress with the API integration between Ramp and Acumatica??  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved