Solved

Invoice discount auto rounding

• 4 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, I have met an issue when creating a discount in a sales order invoice, how can I avoid the discount automatically rounding? 

I setup the discount with 2%, but the system automatically rounding the discount to 2.077922%

770 * 0.02 = 15.4 / 770*0.0277922 = 16

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 September 2023, 12:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @yansiongyu54 

Hope you are doing well.

I wasn’t able to replicate this on my Sales Demo instance, which is on Build 22.217.0036.

Can I suggest that you maybe log a ticket with Acumatica Support to assist.

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

Badge +18

Hello @yansiongyu54 ,

In my demo tenant, I set up a Discount Code to match your code, and a Sales order with Dates, Currency and Prices to match your example exactly.

I noticed the currency VND has Decimal Precision set to 0 but that did not cause figures to round in my tests.

Sales Order
Invoice

Check also Company Details tab of Companies screen.  What does your Decimal Place precision look like?

Do you have customizations published on your system?  Look in Customization → Customization projects. If you see customization projects are published , work with your partner or developer when Users are not signed in, to temporarily un-publish customizations. Do you have the same rounding behavior on Invoices when the customizations are not published?

After confirming the above settings and trying with customizations not published, then take advice of Marilize and open a support ticket.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved