Solved

Import Scenario to import File attachement

• 17 August 2021
  • 2 replies

How do I import the attachment with an import scenario?   The AP Document has an file attachment.  I am creating the AR Document based on the document lines in the AP Document. 

I can get the attachment file in an generic inquiry - On the APInvoice it is the NoteId

With the import scenario I have the option to update the Note Text field but do not find the option to update the Files. 

icon

Best answer by ed.goodman 15 October 2021, 15:30

View original

2 replies

At the present time, functionality to import file attachments does not exist.  This would be a great product idea to add as I have handled several support cases where this functionality was asked about.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @retha50 ,

The REST API allows you to upload files. We created a small utility using C# to upload files from a folder based on a naming convention.  

https://www.erpsolutions4u.com/psblog/files-in-acumatica-using-the-api-to-automate-file-uploads

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved