Solved

How to Resolve the "Duplicate Sales Price" error on the Sales Price Form?

• 14 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Guys, I am trying to configure new sales price for the inventory item on the sales price form and the following error is comming on the screen. “AR Error: Duplicate Sales Price. This line overlaps with another Sales Price (Price: 500.000000, Effective Date: 1/1/2012, Expiration Date: )”

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 14 March 2023, 20:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @alis21 

Can you export the file and share here to see the issue which is overlapping?https://community.acumatica.com/import-and-export-scenarios-117/how-to-mass-update-sales-price-expiration-date-12361

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Please check the Inventory ID’s, which are configured on the 1/1/2012 as Effective Date (Price - 500 recoding is overlapping), and modify the dates accordingly, which will solve this problem.

Userlevel 1

Thank You @Naveen Boga , issue resolved, i changed the effective date of some of the inventory id’s. and now i can configure new sale prices for inventory!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great, and thanks for sharing the update!  @alis21 

Userlevel 1

Here is how I was able to get this to work on the Vendor Prices screen which that screen is pretty much designed the same way as the Sales Prices screen.  In my example below I did not want the old price record, I just wanted to replace it with the current effective date and new price.

Hi all, just a little bit more info for people on this one. I have found that the “Effective As Of:” date filter at the top can cause not all the effective prices to come up. Clearing this filter (and making sure it is cleared whilst looking for that duplicate price) seems to show EVERY price and as such you can then work out which one is causing the duplicate error.

Hope this helps,

Cheers
JG

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved