Solved

How to generate journal entries report based on user ID

Userlevel 2
Badge

How can I add the user ID column in the journey entry transaction reports by period or by account? And how can I inquire based on userID?

Please advise. Thank you so much!

Aaren

icon

Best answer by lcombrinck55 15 May 2022, 13:47

View original

3 replies

Hi, not sure if I am on the same screen you are referring to, but if you need the user who created the journal on the report you can do the following: 

Screens are from my local Sales Demo

GL633000 - Transactions by Period

You will have to edit the report to include the CreatedByID. 

• Save report to new version
  • Add CreatedByID field
  • Save
  • Refresh Acumatica before you open the report

• Open the report in Acumatica
  • Go to ADDITIONAL SORT AND FILTERS tab
  • Add additional filter

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @lcombrinck55 ,

Thank you so much for the detail screenshots. But somehow I don’t have “Edit Report” and “Report Version” on that same screen, is that a special feature? Thanks ahead!

Hi @atai 

You need to go to your user setup and give yourself access to the Report Designer role.

Always save the report to a new version in the Report Designer because if you make a mistake you need to revert back to the previous version. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved