Solved

How to add a surcharge

• 9 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi everyone,

I want to add a 8% surcharge to the invoice. I tried to apply a -8% discount. It’s working but the problem is this surcharge will not apply to every customer. I want to know anyway to apply a surcharge by percentage ? like non-stock item or others.  

icon

Best answer by vkumar 7 March 2022, 06:48

View original

4 replies

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Did you find a way to do it via non-stock item?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @larryly 

Since the discount approach is working, you can set a discount for specific customer. I have tried and it works fine. 

Setup a discount for specific customer

The discount amount gets added to the document since the rate is -ve

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@vkumar Thank you. That’s what I did in the system. Acumatica has no choice on discount. We changed a lot of reports to display the discounts. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@primefoodus60   Please check @vkumar ‘s answer. I did same thing in my system. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved