Solved

How are you using Charges on AR Payments

• 21 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Curious how anyone is using the Charges tab on the AR Payments & Applications? I am wondering if these can be used in claim management when processing AR payments in lieu of creating Credit memos for all the deduction claims on a AR remittance. 

So I wanted to get thoughts. I can’t seem to test as charges on my end are just blank with nothing to select under entry type so I am not even sure where to configure. 

icon

Best answer by sweta68 22 February 2023, 06:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @byates,

I am able to add Entry type on Payments and Applications screen on demo data also I got information about entry type in help (Refer below Screenshot) where Entry types can be created on Entry Types (CA203000) screen and should be configured to cash accounts for the Payments Method used for payment on Payments and Applications screen.

Entry Types Configuration

Hope this will help..!!

Regards,

Greytrix

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved