Error Message when i run the generic inquiry

• 27 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi 

Not sure if anyone know that what problem to caused below error message when i run a new created generic inquiry?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 29 June 2021, 09:15

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This is an issue with GI creation, we need to check the GI configuration to find out the issue.

Can you please share this GI, so I can take a look and help you if possible.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen B 

Please see below

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin From the above the screenshots, I see below condition is wrong.. hence you are getting that conversion issue.

It Should be:

ARInvoice.Customer Equals to Customer.BAccountID

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen,

Great ! Yes, i manage to run the report .However i noticed that the details is keep repeating under same reference number. not sure which part that i set wrongly

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin Great :) To check this duplicate records, we need to review the JOINs.. can you please export and share the generic inquiry. I will take a look and help you if I can.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen

Not sure if below is you are referring to?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

No @erin NOT this one.

I requested for Generic Inquiry xml format file. Please find the screenshot below for reference.

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI  Naveen

F Y I 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @erin 

Resolved duplicate records issue. Please import and verify this generic inquiry.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved