Solved

Does anyone know how to step by step set up an automatic charge on 30 day past due invoices for 18%?

• 5 July 2023
  • 3 replies

We’re wanting to set up an automatic charge that goes to invoices that are past due 30 days.  I’ve worked in the “Overdue Charges”, the “Customer Class” and “Calculate Overdue Charges” but somewhere I’m missing something. 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 5 July 2023, 17:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @KelsiR 

Have you set the Charge up on the Statement Cycle?

@kandybeatty49 Thank you! We have 2 in there right now but we don’t have the overdue one you exampled.  With this said, one the first screenshot; would this automatically apply to outstanding ones with these settings or would I have to go in and recalculate? And does it start charging at the EOM as it’s created or will it start charging after the 30 days from sending? 

Also, one the second screenshot, the “min amount” that is the minimum amount that will be charged or that’s the minimum of the time period?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49 Thank you! We have 2 in there right now but we don’t have the overdue one you exampled.  With this said, one the first screenshot; would this automatically apply to outstanding ones with these settings or would I have to go in and recalculate? And does it start charging at the EOM as it’s created or will it start charging after the 30 days from sending? 

Also, one the second screenshot, the “min amount” that is the minimum amount that will be charged or that’s the minimum of the time period?

Hi @KelsiR 

Here is the help that would answer more of your questions:

https://help.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=3d09ebee-86d8-462a-a7d8-2c995eb1baa3

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved