Solved

Cross entity Import or Export

• 2 July 2022
  • 1 reply

I have an import scenario for Trial Balance and an export scenario to process/release all the entries.  My question is, has anyone ever made an export or import scenario that works across entitles?  When you process/release a trial balance entry it takes to you a journal entry which breaks the import/export scenario.  I am looking for a way to automate the whole process. 

icon

Best answer by dang.huynh 2 July 2022, 10:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2

HI @mfreeman , with import scenario we dont have ability to perform cross object import. It is design to perform upgrade for specified screen. If you would like to have multiple object my suggest that you can try business event, in business event we can trigger import scenario to run, you can design GI to monitor a data which is just import then trigger another scenario to run. References to this help article: https://help-2022r1.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=e54e79dc-4486-41b0-98c2-7b70b714f87f

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved