Solved

Credit terms

• 23 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, our client wants to have Quarterly and Annually credit terms. Could you help me to manage that. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 23 November 2021, 09:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ntonoyan 

One need to use Fixed number of days and manually set the days. There is no out of the box option available to set quarterly credit term. Here is an existing feature request posted on our ideas page. 

Hope this clarifies,

Regards,

@vkumar  Thank you very much for your reply. It helps me  much. I can’t open the link 

You might not be allowed to view this area. Please contact the Community Team if you require access to this area.

Thank you again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ntonoyan 

Looks like you have restricted access. You need to be registered at acumatica.com as a customer or partner for access to the Ideas and Knowledge Base.  At present the idea mentioned above is in ‘Pending review’ state. It will be reviewed by our Product management team at some point and they will update the status again on concluding the review. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved