Solved

Check format per branch using payment method?

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Looking for a way to have a different check format by branch.  There is a field on the Payment Method that allows you to set the report template for that payment method, so I thought we could create multiple check type payment methods (each associated with the relevant cash account for the specific branch) and assign the check report to each payment method accordingly.

In testing this, I’ve found that no matter what I do, it still prints the same check report regardless of the branch, or payment method used.

Has anyone ever got this to work?  Or any suggestions on how to get a check format that is specific to each branch?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by KristenSchneider 14 February 2024, 19:21

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hi @KristenSchneider ,

You absolutely can print different check formats and connect them to different payment methods, to achieve different check formats by Branch. I think you are on the right track.

I have a feeling that the Check may not be completely updated in Report Designer.  I have noticed that the check report can have two sections to update, with and without Supplied by Vendor. Please check and confirm both sections were updated with the new Branch’s check format.

Expand and customize both sections

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Laura.  Thanks for your reply!  I’ve been modifying check forms fairly regularly lately, so am familiar with the different sections and I definitely modified both for my testing.   I did resolve the issue though -- a simple logout and login again seems to have resolved the problem.   

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved