Solved

Changing the Company for a Branch

• 21 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have a client with 1 Company (With Branches Requiring Balancing) setup in Acumatica and have around 20 Branches in it. The client's new requirement is to establish an additional company and transfer certain branches from the existing company to this newly created one. This is necessary in order to facilitate the submission of Group VAT for specific branches located in the UK.

Since these branches have existing transactions, the ability to switch and select a different company on the Branch screen is disabled. Is there a way to reassign the branches to the new company?

Regards

icon

Best answer by marilizevanzyl 22 September 2023, 08:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @aahmed 

Hope you are doing well.

As far as my knowledge goes it is not possible, but I will advise you to log a case with Acumatica Support and ask them.

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved