Solved

Business Event Triggering Blank Report

• 12 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello All,
I have a business event that should trigger a report. Below are the parameters filled up into the email template for the business event:

The Gi that is created for this business event has the Primary table of APPayment.

But when the notification gets triggered it attaches a blank report:
​​​​​​​

Whereas when I try to run the report manually by filling in the parameters it displays the correct info:
​​​​​​​

What is it that I shall modify in the Email notification → Attached Reports tab??
​​​​​​​Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Harry 13 December 2023, 13:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Harry Did you change the change you made 

Can you make the above mapping and verify once?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @manikantad18 ,
I haven’t made any changes, I just created a duplicate biz event. And created a new GI. And now the report is getting balnk. Also tried the below setup to generate the report, but still no use:

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Harry Did you change the change you made 

Can you make the above mapping and verify once?

I tried to copy based on the above Gi scenario, but it still generates the blank report.
But for the old post it generates the some other incorrect report.
old post: 

Here i have shared the screenshot of the report getting generated if I try to apply as you suggested.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @manikantad18 ,
I have resolved the issue. it was at the part of triggering condition.

And now it works as expected.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved