Solved

Branch-specific quote form

• 21 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We are adding another branch that has a very different quote form that they want to stay with. Grouping& sorting conditions are not the same as for other branches.

What would you recommend as the best way to get Acumatica use a branch-specific quote, SO or invoice? Please share your advice. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 21 March 2023, 22:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @aborisova37 

Here is an older thread that may give you some ideas:

https://community.acumatica.com/distribution-6/different-forms-for-different-branches-which-are-very-different-8769

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi!

The way I have managed it is to duplicate the groups and detail sections on the report, for example, in this report I have the group headers and footers duplicated but with different visible conditions depending on the opportunitty type:

You can have as many duplicates of each section as you need and only show the sections relevant to your Branch.

Is this what you’re looking for?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Sorry! Just read that the grouping and sorting conditions are different for each one. But I think I have a way:

Use the original Quote Report to call subReports and control which of the subReports you’re going to print using the visible conditions. Each subreport will then have it’s own grouping and sorting conditions and will only share the page header and footer:

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We ended up using Customer Mailing Settings for the form. Thank you @kandybeatty49 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

We ended up using Customer Mailing Settings for the form. Thank you @kandybeatty49 

Thanks for updating! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved