Solved

Automation Schedule to Release Invoices Only Runs Once

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I wanted to create an Automation Schedule to release specific types of invoices. 

I would schedule it to the next minute when I test.

I kept conditions simple as it is my initial test. I created a bunch of invoices with varying dollar amounts.

This condition successfully released invoices with $0. However, after I deleted the “amount” condition trying to release the rest of the invoices, it would not release the rest of the invoices. Additionally, it shows “0 times executed” and shows no history when I click “view history,” even though I am 100% sure that the $0 invoices were successfully released.

I could only release the rest of the invoices if I create a brand new automation schedule. After that, it will no longer work again.

Please let me know if you have ran into similar issues, or I am just doing something wrong here. Any input is appreciated.

icon

Best answer by craig2 9 March 2023, 21:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Forgot to show my filter values page… I kept it unchanged and it always work for the first time only.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @zhaot, it looks like your “Every” Parameter on Schedule → Execution Time is set to 00:00, which I believe means it will never repeat.  You may need to set it to something like 00:01 or 00:05.

You may also want to consider exploring using a Business Event to handle this scenario.  That way you wouldn’t have a schedule firing up unnecessarily.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved