Solved

Access Rights and Connection to Velixo

• 24 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Anyone know why I’m getting this message?

“Your Acumatica user profile has insufficient access rights to read the required generic inquiry...this is a configuration issue in Acumatica, not a problem with Velixo.”

icon

Best answer by enhee0702 26 May 2023, 12:57

View original

5 replies

I have admin rights, how can I check if I need to add GI rights? It worked previously but I’ve since refreshed the Sandbox so perhaps I over wrote my rights. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ravallone https://help.velixo.com/en/?q=access+rights

Can you check this article once?

1, Please try to check what GI you are going to use to extract the data from Velixo.

Based on that please navigate to Acumatica and confirm if you have permission or no.

If not able to find try to give admin rights and check once.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In your environment find the GI in question and go to Tools > Access Rights:

Then make sure that your access role has Edit or Insert or Delete level access and save your changes:

Thank You @meganfriesen37 ...I’m trying to find out if the Velixo Plugin was deleted from our profile as I don’t see the folders you see. We also added the “Odatav4user” to my profile but that didn’t work either. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Anyone know why I’m getting this message?

“Your Acumatica user profile has insufficient access rights to read the required generic inquiry...this is a configuration issue in Acumatica, not a problem with Velixo.”

It might be the license access, please check the GI with access right with license type.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved