Solved

2022 R2 build Multiple Generic Inquiries Error: incorrect syntax n ear '1000'. Incorrect syntax near ')'.

• 22 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I installed the 2022 R2 build on my local Demo install and we also have it in an upgrade sandbox we are testing.  I have several Generic Inquiries that came with Acumatica that all have similar errors.

Error:  incorrect syntax n ear '1000'.  Incorrect syntax near ')'.

• Reclassifications by Period
  • Unprocessed GL Transactions with High Scores
  • Open Anomalies by Confidence

What needs to be done to get these errors to go away?  Is something not enabled that should be with this new release?

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 22 May 2023, 21:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@sheilao08  These GIs are related to Anomaly Detection which require the GL Anomaly detection feature enabled and score being calculated. All these GIs should have a condition for the ML Score which is not calculated. You can ignore them or have it added to the license and check it.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@hkabiri Thank you, I figured it may be related to some new features and need to be enabled for it to work. Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved