Skip to main content
Solved

Why don't line item notes appear when I print the Service Appointment?

• 11 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Why don't line item notes appear when I print the Service Appointment? We would like the Service Tech to be able to see the line item notes. We also would like somewhere in the Appointment to capture all the service Tech notes about the service provided. The Notes on the mobile app print at the bottom of the Invoice, but there aren’t enough lines for the full descripton of the work. Where do others capture this info?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can add the item notes to the report by editing the report using the Report Designer. Linking the Notes table and then adding the note text to the form if you are familiar with Report Designer

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@jsudak Hi!

You can edit the report, as @dcomerford suggested, However, by default, the appointment report (FS642000) already contains the notes added to the header of the document. For example (see the attached image):

These notes are displayed at the bottom of the report:

However, if these notes are not enought I suggest also to edit the report and decid which kind of notes you want to include on the report (the notes from the Details, the rich text notes..)