Solved

User Issue with Help Links inside Acumatica: Blank Screen when trying to Open a Link

• 23 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I have one users (at least one that has complained) has issue with Help Links.  The user can open the help menu but when they select the hyperlink nothing happens; they can a blank page.

I have no issue with access the hyperlinks.  Is there security issue? Or some adjustment needed.

I appreciate any assistance.

Thank you

@Evan G

icon

Best answer by Laura02 23 September 2023, 00:44

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello @EvanG ,

Can you please verify whether the user in question is a member of Internal User and/or Internal Employee roles?  These are the roles that provide access to help.

If the user has the above roles, then please try clearing cache (deleting browser history). You may like to try a second browser to see whether the behavior is the same, before clearing cache for the original browser.

If you email or PM me the user name, and more details about in what screen they are having trouble with Help, I’m happy to log in and take a look on Monday.

Best regards,

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved