Solved

sitemap error

• 12 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m getting the following error when trying to access one specific Tenant:

The message is displayed right after doing the logging and this issue started after upgrading to a new version(2022R1), does anyone know how can I investigate this issue and fix it ? Thanks

icon

Best answer by jeffersonmacedo 18 December 2022, 15:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jeffersonmacedo 

Please restart your application, This is a Known Issue in Acumatica.

Thanks

Badge +18

Hello @jeffersonmacedo ,

I read the suggested link “How to resolve the issue when a full-text search is not working.”  Are you trying to use the Global Search feature when you see the error?  The article suggests that full-text search is “disabled on the server”.  I expect an incorrect server setting would affect all of your tenants, not just one as you describe.

I am suggesting Plan B in case the above solution does not solve your problem.

Because the error references as “Created By” field, I wonder if the error is related to a user being deleted out of the system, on one tenant only.  Are you able to see the Users lists and compare a working tenant to the ‘problem’ tenant? Are you able to “add back” any users who left the company? Perhaps this error is caused by deleting a user instead of disabling them.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @manikantad18 and @laura01 for your reply. 

The application has been restarted and the issue still persisted, also I wasn’t doing any search the issue was showing right after trying to get logged to the site. After some further investigation I found the issue, a few records had the column CreatedByID empty from favoriteWorkspace table. For some reason it was erased or after the upgrade it started validating this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved