Solved

Sales quote notification sending out incorrectly

• 22 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi. I created a business event to send a notification of a sales quote created based on the amount. The issue I am facing now is that the business event send out notification on quotes that were sent out on past dates (if a person makes changes to the sales quotes created on previous dates). I need the notification to only send out sales quotes created today only. Please can you help me out.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 29 December 2023, 18:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@LungileNjakazi37 Can you please let us know what Trigger Conditions that you have added?

Also, can you please add any screenshots that help us to review.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @LungileNjakazi37 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @LungileNjakazi37 

You might have created the Business event to Trigger By Record Change, Please try setting a trigger condition as Created date > Equals > @Today

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @LungileNjakazi37 

Please set the GI condition = Today, Business event should be created using automation schedule functionality and setup the schedule run at 10PM Everyday to trigger an email,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved