Solved

Multiple business account/companies tied to one contact (portal user)

• 9 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

How are your clients handling the scenario where one contact needs access to multiple business accounts/companies? I know one way is via the parent child relationships but not all of my clients situations can be resolved in this manner. Is there anyway to handle multiple business accounts without creating a user for each separate account?

icon

Best answer by asmith50 13 October 2021, 17:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @asmith50 did you receive an answer to this? I have a client that has the same need and I can’t seem to find the solution.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Yes I did receive an answer. You cannot, there can only be one portal login per one contact on a customer/vendor.

Hi, is this still status quo?

Also has client that requires this.

Please advise

I think the need is to link one contact, to various children customer accounts of the same parent

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@wandavdmerwe20 I don’t have any update. My client has accepted the limitation and moved on. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved