Solved

Missing Insert New record (Plus Sign) on the Accounts Receivable: GI Browser

• 2 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I have the role of Administrator.  My Receivable browser is missing the insert New record; the plus sign on my Acumatica Browser.

How do I put i back?  Why is missing is weird?  We are using 2022 R1.

Thank you for your assistance.

icon

Best answer by marina25 12 February 2023, 19:57

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

On the right top hand corner click on Customization-Edit Generic Inquiry, then click on Entry Point and make sure Enable New Record Creation is check marked

Userlevel 5
Badge

@marina25  Hi

It didn’t work.  I tried.  Any other suggestions?  I have the button on all my other tenants.

Thank you

@EvanG 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Possibly you are member of a role that it doesn’t have insert permission. To check it out, first see what are the roles that you are a member then in screen access right see which one of the roles access is denied or doesn’t have insert/update/delete permission. You will need to either grant the role permission higher than select or remove yourself from the role that limits the permission.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@aaghaei   Thank you for your response.  I have system administrator rights.

I figured those right would grant me all whether I am in group or not.

Any thoughts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The minimum right from ALL groups you are member of them and their value is not “not set”will be in effect 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Do you have any specific security in your production tenant?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  1. Search Access Rights by Role
  2. Click on Hidden Folder (all the way down)
  3. Select Invoice and Memos Option
  4. Click on Generic Inquiry Results and make sure the access rights inherited

if that does not work, please submit a support ticket to Acumatica

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved