Solved

Markup % based on Breakpoints

• 26 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have a customer who does their price markups based on breakpoints (i.e. the higher the qty the customer orders, the lower the markup %).

I know the discount process can be configured for breakpoints, but I haven’t been able to find a solution to do that for markups.

Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by kellymorin16 27 April 2023, 22:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @donnadeskins55 

Can you give examples of the breakpoints? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Below is an example:

Userlevel 4
Badge

Playing around with the equations for discounts and markups, I think you could do this if there was a fixed relationship between standard price and cost for your customer, i.e. price=2Xcost. Otherwise, the discount % would be a function of standard price, cost and desired markup% and it would require a customization to change the business logic.

Userlevel 1

There was a similar request for mark ups on items for service. The ability isn’t there yet but is marked for future consideration. Cost Markups for Service Orders / Appointments | Community (acumatica.com)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved