Solved

Global search can not search inside Tables of wiki pages

• 15 March 2021
  • 4 replies

During creating various pages we have found that information stored in Wiki Table is not searchable by Global search option (Top left search bar)

However whatever content which we put outside Wiki Table (anywhere in the page) becomes searchable. Could anyone suggest whether this is a Bug in Acumatica or do we need to do any settings or follow any steps? We use following version:

Acumatica 2019 R2
Build 19.208.0051

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 15 March 2021, 14:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @arzala,

I was able to replicate the problem - it looks like an oversight; wiki pages need to be converted to plain text before the content is indexed and I suspect the conversion logic drops data from tables. I suggest opening a support ticket through the Acumatica portal if you have access.

Hi @Gabriel Michaud Thanks for confirming same. Unfortunately I do not have access to Acumatica portal, can you help me for same?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @arzala,

Unfortunately it needs to be filed under your specific customer account; your Acumatica partner has access to it and will be able to complete this for you. Maybe someone from Acumatica will see this message and can file a bug report for you, but no guarantee...  

@Gabriel Michaud Thanks for help and update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved