Question

Error when running Finance Report

• 2 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

In one of our tenant, any of Finance Report will give an error with trace as below and I have submit the log.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Idrus

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @idrusm52 

Could you please share error?

Userlevel 2
Badge

After change the Company Type from Without Branches to With Branches Not Requiring Balancing, the error is solved. 

Anyone know what is the reason?

Badge +18

Hello,

You have solved the problem.

In order to answer why this happened on a report, we need to know which report was printed, does it have customizations, and details of how it was printed (using what parameters).

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Laura,

Actually it’s not solved yet, there’s another error during AP Bill and Adjustments, it shows 

Error: Inserting ‘AP’ document record raised at least one error … ‘Branch’ cannot be empty.

I decide to change back to ‘Without Branches’ and the error of Finance Report back again, also it’s not possible to change into ‘With Branches Not Requiring Balancing’ as giving another error.

Any idea on how to solve this issue?

Badge +18

Hello,

I noticed a previous post answered by Ed Goodman, indicating you should be able to change from No Branches to With Branches that do not require balancing.

After making the change, you may need to sign out and back in.  After that when you enter AP Bills, and you see the message about branch cannot be blank, where do you see the blank branch field?  Is it on the Financial tab or on the Detail lines of the Bill?

Is your site customized?  If so, please try changing branch type, and test related transactions, with customizations temporarily un-published.  Is the behavior the same?

It may help if you show us the Before/After screen shots of your company settings and how the AP Bill screen looks.

Because making the above change isn’t working smoothly, I recommend that you enlist the help of your Acumatica Partner, Reseller, VAR to make the Company Type changes. You may need to open an Acumatica support ticket. 

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved