Solved

Business Event stopped triggering

• 12 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello All,

I recently created (yesterday) a BE which was running as expected, but today it is not getting triggered. No conditions have been modified and not date conditions have been added to run the business event. What might be the reason? has anyone faced such issue on the same? I have faced this multiple times and when i created a new BE with the same parameters/filters/conditions then it got to working.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 12 April 2024, 12:37

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Harshita ,

Did you already consider two possible solutions mentioned in this former post?

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harshita ,

Did you already consider two possible solutions mentioned in this former post?

Laura

hey @Laura02 ,
Yes, I already went through this, but we dont have anything applied under workgroups. So now I created 4 BEs with the same conditions, but only 3 of them is running successfully, whereas for the other one it is getting triggered.

Is it a normal situation that Acumatica or the Db might be running slow?

Badge +18

Hello,

And Dermot’s suggestion from the former post was checked out also? 

Are all four of your business events using the same GI?  If yes, next step is to place two of your business events side-by-side, one that is working and the “bad” one. Examine the differences.

Next, Are you asking if the event itself is taking a long time (not all your screens are running slow)?  It’s possible one event could take longer than the rest:  please post screen shots so the Business Events experts here on Acumatica Community can look at your GI details and the details of the business event configurations.

Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @,

Thanks for your prompt suggestions. The BE is now running completely fine. Seems like the DB had been running a bit slower.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved