Solved

1099 Filing

• 6 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello Acumatica users,

We recently switched to Acumatica from Sage 300 where we could e-file 1099s via Aatrix. What is the best way to file 1099s using Acumatica for INT, NEC, and Misc?

@khowe86

icon

Best answer by Janella 24 January 2023, 18:23

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Same boat (Sage 100).  We went live 1 April, so none of the 1099 totals in Acumatica are correct for the full year.  I haven’t found any means of correcting the records. 

I just finished W-2s and assumed Acumatica would have an Aatrix interface for 1099s.  After probing around extensively I have concluded that is not the case. 

Further, Acumatica seems to be configured to print directly to pre-printed forms. 

We need to file NEC, MISC, INT and DIV.  Only NEC and MISC appear to be addressed in Acumatica. 

Is the solution to go directly through Aatrix and skip Acumatica?

Userlevel 4
Badge

check out this documentation for efiling

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola Team,

Is this the 2019-R2 configuration? The latest example on how to setup the E-File?

Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hola Team,

Is this the 2019-R2 configuration? The latest example on how to setup the E-File?

Thank you. 

Unfortunately, Archived Product Documentation begins at version 2022R1. 

https://help-archive.acumatica.com/

You can search directly in your Acumatica instance for specific help related to your version. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’ll follow up to my related post from a year ago, hopefully to help someone in the same situation (mid-year conversion to Acumatica Payroll).  The answer was to download payroll information into Excel from Sage 100 (Q1) and Acumatica (Q2-Q4) and then to sum the two.  This information was then input into the grid inside the Aatrix system. 

The second concern was issuance of the various 1099s other than NEC and MISC.  The answer to this was to download the Aatrix Desktop app.  the Desktop app provides for all of the other 1099s not addressed in Acumatica.

Hope this helps someone.

This link is not viewable.  I am a system administrator, but either way, why would access to this be cut off from users who need to file 1099s?  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jweber - It doesn’t appear you account administrator had you in as a customer. I have adjusted that. You may need to sign out/in to be able to see customer available resources.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved