Solved

Where does the Default Salesperson under the commission tab in Sales Order generate from?

Userlevel 2
Badge

In the Sales Order , Commission tab , where does the default Salesperson pull the data from? Where can I fill in this information so that every time when create the sales order, it will automatically display the salesperson I wanted

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 12 May 2022, 06:09

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jechang  Default Sales Person ID will be defaulted based on the Customers screen → Sales Persons tab → Default Sales Person.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

But how is the Commission Amt calculated? 

Even nothing is getting displayed in the Calculate Commissions Form as below:

Thanks in advance.

@jechang The detail lines of the sale order have flag for commissionable that the will determine the commissionable amount the the commissions tab 

Hi, Can we configure as Default Commissionable True in Sales Order screen

I found the solution, if we select ‘Subject to Commission’ check box true in Stock item screen, Sales Order screen Commissionable checkbox will be checked when we create an order with this Item.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @shyamalav71 !

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

How do you specify multiple salespersons as default?

Userlevel 2
Badge

While Creating New Sales order, Sales person id on Item Line  and Default Sales person is not getting Populated to the Sale Order , This Issues Started after the upgrade were all setting for Sales Person and Assignment to Customer remains same . What I am Missing here ?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved