Solved

Vendor Pricing Mass updates

• 16 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I have a client currently who does Vendor Pricing and they need to update sometimes over 100,000 records. I know this isn’t feasible with the Price Worksheets as they have a limitation. I am looking to see what others have done to get around the limitation in Acumatica. Obviously using the Vendor Prices is not ideal because it would take too long to update. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by DConcannon 16 August 2022, 17:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@kbeatty21 I think Vendor Price Worksheets are your best option. On the Customer Pricing side, we have a client that has >60k parts and >seven pricing levels with frequent updates. Here are the tips I’ve learned along the way. Keep the commits in the import scenario to the bare minimum (end of each row?) - as the worksheet gets larger, it is the save that takes the time. Break up the vendor price sheets using some logical division, vendor, classes,... Keep the number of rows as low as feasible, but you can see we pushed 80k a number of times. Run the load after-hours if possible :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @DConcannon 

I figured that was my only route unfortunately. I have an import scenario as well that I was testing but it didn’t like a few of my fields, so I will retry with that. 

Thanks for the tips! I have already stressed with them the importance of running these after hours as that is when they have the best chance to have it go faster. 

I appreciate your help :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved