Solved

Stock Item usage inquiry

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have a customer who wants to see a report or inquiry on stock item usage over time.

I don’t see a canned report/inquiry and I could create one, but I thought I would ask the group if they know of one before going down that path.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by dennisgodsill36 18 June 2021, 16:07

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi Donna,

If you refer to stock historical transaction you can see Inventory Transaction History inquiry to find the usage. If you refer to dead stock functionality that would be available in 2021R1.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thank you! That’s a great tool for looking at individual transactions.

Is there any tool that groups usage into time intervals (i.e. usage per week/month)?

Badge

See my request for an Inventory Aging Report, which is widely used to see usage (i.e. fast and slow moving inventory)

Userlevel 3
Badge

There are tables/DACs you can use to create a GI/report of usage:

• INItemSalesHist - sales activity by period
  • INItemSiteHist - all inventory activity by site,location, period.
  • INItemSiteHistD - all inventory activity by site, day; DAC is INItemSiteHistDay or INItemSiteHistDay.  this would work well in a Pivot Table because it has the day.
Userlevel 3
Badge

Here is an example of the raw data from the 2021R1 sales demo.  It should work in any version of Acumatica.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thank you! That’s the information I was looking for!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@dennisgodsill36 

Do you know how in the heck I download your xml file, all I can do is open it?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Apologies @asmith50 but there seems to be an issue with the file @dennisgodsill36 attached. Hopefully the see this post and can upload the file again.

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

Fixed the file and got it to work.

Hope this helps.

I included the txt version for downloading, just remember to change the file type to xml.

Thanks for all the leg work Dennis!

-Heather

Does anyone have a useful version of this that I can use to get aging information over 180/365 days along with number sold across all warehouse during the same period? Similar results to the Dead Stock Inquiry but in a GI and across multiple warehouses?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved