Solved

Stock Issues & Reason Codes

• 7 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi

I have a challenge with reason codes in stock issue screen.

My customer is a farming concern and have several sub accounts which need to absorb stock issue cost being fertilizer or chemicals, etc.

1. Why can one not choose an account and sub account on this graph. We now have to create hundreds of reason codes representing account and subaccount combinations. its not practical.
  2. when you in the issue screen on the reason code field and one start typing for a quick search suggestion, the only value that it runs on is the reason code itself, not the description and not the account and not the subaccount either. If the suggestive search could run on description it can help already.

I will appreciate some advice on this please.

thank you

icon

Best answer by Laura02 6 March 2024, 12:05

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

I have created a new idea that I hope will lead to improvements on Reason Code configurations and options. Please add your ideas above to the thread, and vote:

Thank you.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved