Solved

Selecting items of a BL (Blanket Order)

• 5 December 2023
  • 3 replies

If I have 10 different items in a BL (Blanket Order) and l only want to create 1 Child Order with item 3 and 7. How can I do it ?

Because right now when i click in “create child orders” automatically the new child order contain all of the products. I only want to make a child order with the products that l select. 

icon

Best answer by Ramos5522 6 December 2023, 18:42

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Can you use X button above grid to remove the 8 unnecessary lines ? 

Please add your ideas for Blanket & Child Order improvements to Ideas section of Acumatica Community so we can vote! 

Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Agree with @Laura02 other choice is to create the Sales Order and then use the Add Blanket SO Line and select what you want

Hello,

Can you use X button above grid to remove the 8 unnecessary lines ? 

Please add your ideas for Blanket & Child Order improvements to Ideas section of Acumatica Community so we can vote! 

Thank you.

Laura

Hello Laura 

Yeah I could do that but my BL have around 50 items, its a waste of time eliminating 45 items instead of selecting the 4 you want. 

Thank you for taking the time 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved