Solved

Related Items & Quotes

• 28 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

When Related Items are enabled for inventory items, Acumatica will prompt the user that there are related items at the sales order screen. However, this prompt only seems to happen for sales order types that use the Sales Order automation behavior (as set up under sales order preferences → order types). If you have a sales order type set up with the Quote automation behavior, related items does not prompt the user.

It seems to me that I’m missing something in the setup because the quote phase is best opportunity for cross & up sell. Does anyone know how to enable related items for the quote type (ie. order type = QT) sales orders?

We are using 2022R1 Build 9.

Thanks for the help!!

Best,

Amit

icon

Best answer by Hannah Barnes 29 November 2022, 14:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @amit61 

on my side this is working well (Build 22.114.0029). I also don’t know any configuration that causes this behavior. Did you checked it in the Acumatica Sales Demo?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi

@amit61 !

I did some research, and I found that there is an issue with Related Items in QT type orders, found in 2022R1 Update 8, so I do not think it is a configuration issue on your side. 

The engineering team is working on this now.  Please keep an eye on the Known Issues released in the upcoming updates.

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Hannah Barnes - Thanks for this. I did check the Known Issues before posting this but I must have missed this. What’s the known issue number for this? The closest I found to this was AC-246503 but that related to MTO, not related items. Thanks again for your help!!

Best,

Amit

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@amit61 

It has not been resolved yet, so our Known Issues pages have not been updated yet.
The fix will be in future builds and then referenced in their release notes.

Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved