Solved

Process Shipment Screen Customization - Custom field sorting filter is not working as expected

• 2 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi Team,

We have added two new custom fields in Process Shipment screen (Build 22.106.0015). One of the field is a date field, when we applied  sort ascending filter to that field, it is not working as expected. On our verification we identified that till 22 pages it worked fine but after that the dates sorts are irregular.

In the above screen shot original order date jumped to 11/21/2022 to 7/21/2022.  

Can you please review attached sample code and suggest the modifications to fix the issue.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 3 January 2023, 05:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@vikasc69  Just reviewed and l looks good to me (I may be wrong) but I would suggest you raise a developer support case with Acumatica to get an immediate solution.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved