Solved

Pick Pack Ship Help - Client has work flow issues with how Acumatica deals with shipping?

• 15 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Morning Forum Members,

We are currently in an implementation with our client. I have reached out to support and escalated the issue, but unable to get a sufficient response for the client. They have several process work flow issues with how Acumatica handles shipping. These are some concerns they have with Pick, Pack, Ship features:

What happens if they are picking an order into totes and the tote is full? The Pick, Pack, Ship screen requires the user to enter a tote ID for each shipment in the picklist. However, when that tote is full, can the user scan another tote ID for the shipment?

Can multiple picklists be shipped together?

Can we re-open a package to add additional items? Once confirmed, is there a way to re-open packages to add additional items?

Are they able to combine shipments after the picking is done? 

Thank you in advance, I would really appreciate some insight on this process.

icon

Best answer by suppal19 17 February 2022, 17:32

View original

3 replies

Badge

Very good questions, I dont have an answer, sorry.

Userlevel 1

Very good questions, I dont have an answer, sorry.

Thank you, I have posted a feature request suggestion for Wave Picking Support for Multiple Totes.

If you could upvote the post for traction, I would appreciate it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @suppal19 ,

I am the ERP Product Manager - Product Success here at Acumatica.

The Product Management team will be reaching out to you directly.  You will be contacted shortly with proposed meeting date/times by the WMS Product Manager.  

-Dana

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved