Solved

Notification Template - Invoice.Note

• 25 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Greetings,

I working on some customized notification templates for Invoices in SO.30.30.00. I have 98% of the template completed, however the need for the Invoice.Note element is missing from the AR Invoice/Memo list of data fields.

Can someone suggest how to obtain the Invoice.Note for utilization in the custom Notification templates?

The use case so far is for referencing original invoice notes on credit memos. The note functionality is a powerful feature in Acumatica and having it available can greatly increase information to the end usernotification recipient.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 30 June 2021, 20:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Acumatica dynamically adds a field called NoteText whenever the record supports the ability to have a note. For an AR Invoice/Memo notification template, you can use ((Document.NoteText)) in the message and it will pull the note at the document level. The field is not listed when you click on Insert->Data Field but I can confirm it works fine.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Gabriel Michaud  thank you for this, very useful and helpful!  NotePopupText also works!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved