Solved

Kit/Product Configurator items - partial returns

Userlevel 1

Hello,

My Client is selling sets and has a requirement about partial return process (f.ex. 1ea set consists of 3ea components and only 1ea of them is being returned).

I haven’t seen that option neither for kits nor product configurable items out-of-the-box but maybe somebody has some more experience in that matter and could help me out with some tips.

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 5 July 2021, 22:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Malgorzata It is only possible to return the component of the KIT without any reference to the Invoice. But, this will have some cost impacts.

The standard Acumatica behavior is to Sell KIT after Assembly. The same way, the return is made on the whole Kit, and then disassembled(if required).

This is possible through customization in which the components will be sold on the sales order when the kit is selected, allowing to return the components sold.

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for the clear reply. It is very helpful.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved