Solved

Item line level payment terms discount

• 22 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Looking for suggestion my customer has line level payment terms discount. So for certain items that are invoiced to them if the customer pays by end of 1st month they get 5% off if they pay by end of second month then they get 4%, third month 3% etc. This could be on top of the customer terms and there could be other items on the same invoice that dont have this line level payment terms discount. Any ideas i know it will need development.

icon

Best answer by sheilao08 22 September 2023, 16:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

@dcomerford

I don’t believe core Acumatica can do this type of discount calculation.  There are some great additional products that do have this type of functionality, like Rockton Pricing Management which could possibly do this if the payment term is listed on the line, they could have a calculation for the discount and a filter could be used to specify the discount. If interested, you can check out the short video in the Acumatica Marketplace. You can also reach out to them to discuss your specific scenarios.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved