Solved

Inventory Valuation by Date report

• 28 September 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have a report designed based on the historical inventory valuation and I would want to introduce a date range parameter instead of using the Period as is with the standard Acumatica forms. I have the report date field selected via the filter but when I run the report on data is extracted.

Has anyone worked with an inventory valuation report where one can draw the date parameter range instead of using a period?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 26 October 2022, 14:50

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kudzaim20 

Can you share the XML for your report? Or screenshots of what you are looking for?

Userlevel 4
Badge

On the report parameters of my report I would like to add a date from to filter instead of having a period filter

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kudzaim20 

You can add that right on the report designer. GO to File> Build Schema> Parameters

Userlevel 1
Badge

HI @kudzaim20 

You can add that right on the report designer. GO to File> Build Schema> Parameters

Hi @kbeatty21 

Could you please kindly share your relationship on this report.

I tried building the relationship to add Batch date but fail

Thanks so much!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @kudzaim20 

Can you share the XML for your report? Or screenshots of what you are looking for?

Good day

I have attached the xml 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kudzaim20 

Good day

I have attached the xml 

Did you add what I showed in the screen shot?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kudzaim20 

Hi @kbeatty21 

Could you please kindly share your relationship on this report.

I tried building the relationship to add Batch date but fail

Thanks so much!

Hi @haule 

Userlevel 4
Badge

HI @kudzaim20 

I did add the date filter , however it does not filter the transactions by “date”, if you check balance at the end of August and compare with end of October it is coming back the same with no difference yet there were transactions between the said period. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kudzaim20 

I did add the date filter , however it does not filter the transactions by “date”, if you check balance at the end of August and compare with end of October it is coming back the same with no difference yet there were transactions between the said period. 

Try to change the default value to be a range,  such as an if statement. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved