Solved

How to run a Material report on Inactive/No Purchase/No Vendor/Marked for Deletion products

• 19 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good Morning All, 

How can i run a report on materials (excel) for Inactive, No Purchase, Marked for Deletion and No vendor materials. 

I am new to this platform still, please intricate detail instructions. 

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Dana Moffat 1 December 2023, 17:52

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@cervantes09 Do you mean stock items which inactive? Will you please share more details?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I want to run a report on all items within my system.

But i want to be able to segregate by these parameter's, Inactive, no purchase, marked for deletion, materials with no registered vendor, obsolete, replacements etcetera… 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @cervantes09 !

If you navigate to Inventory > Reports > Inventory Balance, it’ll take you to a Report Configuration page where you can configure the report parameters. Example below:

If you run the report as-is, you’ll get a list of your Inventory Balance with Unit Cost, On Hand, etc. Example below:

Let me know if this helps answer your question, otherwise you would need to take advantage of the “Additional sort and filters” section of the Inventory Balance screen to narrow down the information you’re looking for. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you, How would i choose by ‘ITEM STATUS’ ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @cervantes09 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @cervantes09 ,

You could use the filter on the Stock Items to query on the Statuses that you’re interested in.  You could then produce a report, by exporting the result set to Excel.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved