Solved

Having trouble understanding Approvals

• 3 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

HI All, @Olesia Alpeeva,

I am having trouble getting the following PO workflow to work 🙂.  please see screenshots in attached.

The PO Approval process should be as follow’s:-

Step 1

• All PO’s go person A & B.  Both must approve. IF the PO is under $15,000 the PO is approved.   This step works fine.

If the PO is over $15,000 move to the next Step.

Step 2                                          

• If the PO is over $15,000 and the country in ShipTo field is ‘AU’ or ‘NZ’ the PO needs to go to Rachael to be approved. If under $150,000 the PO may be approved.
  • If the PO is over $15,000 and the country in ShipTo field is not ‘AU’ or ‘NZ’ the PO needs to go to Robert to be approved. If under $150,000 the PO may be approved.

I can not get Step 2 to work properly. it does get allocated to Rachel and Robert and Approved but does not move on to the next approvers.  Status is “Pending Approval” but no next allocation is applied in the Approval tab.

Step 3

• If the PO is over $150,000 and the approver is Rachael the PO needs to go to person C,D and E for approval.
  • If the PO is over $150,000 and the approver is Robert the PO needs to go to person F,G and H for approval.

Any help appreciated.

Also,  if anyone has a good document / youtube that explains the logic of Steps please let me know here.

Cheers,

Laura

icon

Best answer by lauracastagna 6 November 2021, 06:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

found documentation and help  :-)

@lauracastagna could you please share your documentation that assisted you?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved