Solved

Getting a Price for a customer

• 19 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi,

Is there a way in Acumatica to look up pricing for a customer?

As in the customer calls and asks how much is an Item and you can check? Without having to open a Sales order or Quote to do this?

Something similar to the “Catalogue” in the portal but where you could select the Customer.

Think writing a GI to do this would be over complex due to the different types of discount a customer could have 

Cheers

Andy

icon

Best answer by John Masi 19 January 2022, 17:01

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

One way to get there is to navigate to the Customer Record and select Sales Prices. These screen shots are from 21R2 but this functionality has been available from the Customer record for a while now.

Badge

One way to get there is to navigate to the Customer Record and select Sales Prices. These screen shots are from 21R2 but this functionality has been available from the Customer record for a while now.

Thanks for the reply, yes we look at that but was more looking for a much simpler screen for the incoming sales people to deal with. 

They just want enter the customer and then pick the Inv item! and get the prices. I agree its not the end of the world but….

Userlevel 3
Badge

Without writing a GI or some custom code, I do not see anything else.  How about if you point your users directly to AR202000 and take away the right to create a Sales Price Worksheet?

Badge

Without writing a GI or some custom code, I do not see anything else.  How about if you point your users directly to AR202000 and take away the right to create a Sales Price Worksheet?

Yeah that's all we could come up with too! Thank you, at least we hadn't missed anything obvious.

Userlevel 3
Badge

You are welcome, sorry I couldn’t come up with anything else.

-John

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi everyone,

Your post caught my attention.  We are currently gathering requirements/feedback for a future feature called Pre-Defined Side Panels for Distribution.  

Side Panels are currently available and they can be configured and implemented via the Generic Inquiry by adding a Navigation and Navigation target for a particular form, such as the Customer form you mentioned.

This would allow you to review Customer information (without having to be in a Quote/Sales Order) and at the same time have visibility to the Sales Prices inquiry that you mention.

Please provide your thoughts about this suggestion - having this a pre-defined Side Panel. 

Thanks,

Dana

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

A simple inquiry where you enter/select the customer and enter/select the inventory item and it displays the sales prices with breaks.  Base Price, MSRP, discount percentage, break qty, and calculated price as if you had entered a sales order line.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved