Solved

error: The Confirm Shipment action is not available in the Shipment: Shipment Nbr. = 000009 document at the moment. The document is being used by another process.

• 22 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Error: The Confirm Shipment action is not available in the Shipment: Shipment Nbr. = 000009 document at the moment. The document is being used by another process.

When i am conforming the shippment the following error has occured.

icon

Best answer by dsimmerly 22 February 2023, 18:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Could you please provide the steps performed here.

also share screenshot will help us to share thoughts.

Check the numbering sequence is automation or manual? if manual please try with automatic.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @ manikantad18

In IC process After completeing the PO and SO order, Crate shipment is done but when i am confiring the shipment the following error has occured. The numbering sequence is in automatic i checked.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@madhu I would suggest that you open a Case with support so they can log in and review in more detail

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Kindly check out the configurations applied under Sales Orders Preferences (SO101000) screen. This error might get triggered when the Hold Shipments on Entry checkbox is activated which results in Creation of Shipments with On Hold status.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @madhu could you please provide solution for knowledge

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved