Solved

Direct Vendor Return

• 12 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I have searched high and low for this but cant seem to find an answer.

Is it possible for a direct vendor return without the item returning back into our warehouse

Here is the scenario

Customer orders item, item is fault, vendor says they will pick it up from the customer, I will credit the customer and the vendor will credit me

It appears to me that I can only create a customer return to bring it back into stock and then a purchase return to send it back to the vendor so the item does look like it was returned to my warehouse at some point when it was not

icon

Best answer by Irina 13 November 2020, 16:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello there!

You’re right. The possible scenarios are described in the following articles:

So you need to return items through your companies’ warehouse.

Good news that our development team is working hard to deliver the functionality you describing! So stick to the announcements: the release of this functionality is preliminarily planned for Version 2021 R1. Please note that this target version could be changed.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there a way to do a drop ship when issuing a replacement , if the customer is not going to be invoiced for the replacement? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @alicia23 if you don't get a response here, you should post a new question.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved