Solved

Business Event Triggered by Action, not Triggering.

• 17 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi 
Please assist , I'm attempting to set up a business event that will send out email notifications to supplier. Ive set up a generic inquiry as follows.

I then set up a business event from that generic inquiry.

However When i run the action on the inquiry , it says completed but doesnt trigger the event.

Please assist, I don't know what I'm missing, i have attempted to troubleshoot using the following guide Troubleshooting business events | Community (acumatica.com) i still get same results. 

icon

Best answer by TitileGama 14 July 2023, 11:04

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @TitileGama can you also check to see if “from” email on the email notification is setup properly (tests successfully on the system email accounts screen). Also check the all emails screen just in case it was generated.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @TitileGama can you also check to see if “from” email on the email notification is setup properly (tests successfully on the system email accounts screen). Also check the all emails screen just in case it was generated.

Hi @estebanperalta54 Thank you for the response , i have checked the notification and its setup properly

There are also , no email on all emails . 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @TitileGama were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Add the key fields from the two tables in the GI on to the Results grid, I have seen Business Events not trigger before and it was cuased by the key fields not being on the results grid of the GI.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett No i havent been able to find a solution. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

HI @dcomerford Thank you , however both the Key Fields fare included on the Result grid. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I found the Solution , The BE Queue was Full , i restarted the Dispatcher and the BE Triggered. Thank you for you Assistance. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved